Bad Cast Club Tee
Sizing + Fit Guide
Not sure what size to order? No problem. Our Sizing + Fit Guide is here to make sure that you get the right fit the first time. If you have any other questions about sizing don't hesitate to contact us.
Performance Fishing Shirts
HOW IT FITS
- Set-in shoulder construction for a great fit + flattering natural shape
- True to Size in the shoulder
- Trimmer fit through the body - not too tight or baggy
- Sleeve design reduces excess underarm material
- Shirt length hits just below the hip to prevent riding up while active
- Tapered wrists keep sleeves from falling down
HOW IT FITS
- True to Size throughout
- Pre-shrunk for a perfect fit that lasts
No matter who you are, the Bad Cast Club Tee is the most relatable shirt around. One moment you're blasting perfect casts down the tree line, then the next you send one deep into no man's land for a search and rescue. I mean, are you even doing it right if you don't snag a branch every now and then?
100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Printed Neck Label
- Hand-Stitched Jigalode Hem Label
MATERIALS + CARE
Fabric: 4.3 oz | 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
The super silky fabric on our fishing tees is lightweight, yet, durable.
Turn inside out and machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or hang dry to further extend the life of your garment.
SIZING + FIT
Our t-shirts are made true to size and pre-shrunk for a perfect fit that lasts. We recommend ordering your usual size.
For the best fit, view our Sizing + Fit Guide for detailed measurements.
The Keef Paints Collection
Keith Ousley a.k.a Keef Paints spends his days painting and paddling the waters of the Florida Keys collecting trash, fishing line & lures tangled in the mangroves.
Many of these lures are repurposed and jammed through the canvas to add a real world element to his marine life paintings.
Spray paint, acrylic and rusty hooks all coming together to create colorful masterpieces with a message of conservation.